HYMAX® 2 WIDE-RANGE COUPLING
Krausz USA has introduced its new wide-range HYMAX 2 Coupling, the next-generation HYMAX.
Used for section replacement, HYMAX 2 connects two pipes of the same or different DN pipes and materials, up to 32 mm range.
HYMAX 2 is based on the original game-changing HYMAX that has been field-proven in millions of installations worldwide:
- HYMAX 2’s patented flip gasket can be easily flipped in or out to accommodate different pipe diameters
- Advanced no-tear gasket technology for maximum installation efficiency
- Only 2 top-facing bolts = faster, easier, safer installation
- Dynamic deflection of 4° per side – reducing future pipe damage
- Suitable for all types of pipes – ductile iron, cast iron, steel, copper, PE, PVC, AC, GRP
Product performance, working range and pressures are identical to those of the original Gen 1 Hymax products of same sizes.
NOTE: HYMAX PRODUCTS SIZE 40 MM AND LARGE DIAMETER PRODUCTS SIZES DN 350 TO DN 1500 ARE STILL USING THE 2-LAYER DETACHABLE GASKET.
Just flip the No-tear gasket from the inside out to accommodate larger diameter pipes.
Closed gasket position Flip the gasket for wider range
To see Hymax 2 promotion and installation videos, click on the Videos button below. 40 mm – 300 mm
See article in Water Online
CASE STUDY – SWITZERLAND, Solothurn area – A DN 400 cross structure with two outlets to DN 200.
For HYMAX product specification sheets and product installation instructions, click the download links on this page.
For more information about our products, please contact your KRAUSZ dealer.